Skip to content
Allowed materials for all exams:
- Pens, pencils, erasers, and blank, loose-leaf scratch paper.
- A laptop for logging into the CBTF Scheduler and obtaining your exam.
- A phone or tablet for running Zoom for proctoring. This may also be used to take photos of a paper exam at the end of the exam. You may NOT use a tablet as scratch paper or to digitally ink your exam.
- Printing your exam is not necessary or allowed. Use your computer screen to view the exam, and in the case of written work to be imaged and uploaded, write your answers on scratch paper.
Some exams may allow additional materials:
- When you log in to the CBTF Scheduler on the day of your exam you will see a list of any additional allowed materials for your exam. These may include calculators, notes, formula sheets, specific websites, or specific software. You will only be permitted these additional materials if they are explicitly listed on your exam page in the CBTF Scheduler.