The Student Code regarding Academic Integrity applies to all online exams.
- Have someone else in the room with you. If this is impossible, let your proctor know at the beginning of the exam and refrain from talking with other people.
- Turn your video off on Zoom.
- Leave the room.
- Access prohibited sites/applications on your computer.
- Use your phone/tablet for anything other than running Zoom for proctoring and taking photos of your paper at the end of the exam. You can’t use your phone/tablet to do the exam itself.
- Use a virtual background.
- Enter the Zoom meeting at 10 minutes before the start of the exam.
- Make sure your display name matches your name in the CBTF Scheduler. (We need to know who you are!)
- Have your paper, writing utensils, and any other course-approved supplies you need within reach.
- Keep your microphone muted once the exam has begun.
- Ask the proctor any questions you have. Use private chat on Zoom after testing has started so as not to disturb others.
- If you enter the meeting after testing has started, use private chat on Zoom so as not to disturb others.
- Stop working when time is called.