- April 19 – The CBTF sends out a “Summer 2021 CBTF Proctoring Request” form. Faculty will be asked to specify dates, times, durations, and approximate number of students for all exams for the entire semester for which they want to use CBTF Online proctoring. Final exams should be specified, but the date/time for these will be determined by the university schedule. Email Dave Mussulman, email@example.com, to be included in this mailing list.
- April 30 – Deadline for faculty submissions.
- May 5 – CBTF admins send per-department proctoring request information to each Associate Head.
- May 12 – Deadline for Associate Heads to reply with approval/disapproval of proctoring requests.
- Early June – Faculty will review and approve their exam schedule. Minor changes to the schedule can be made at this time.
- Mid-June – The semester schedule freezes, no new classes added and exam changes after this point are discouraged.
Final Exam Scheduling
- July 5 – CBTF sends course instructors a form requesting final exam scheduling information.
- July 13 – Deadline for instructors to submit final exam scheduling form.
- July 19– Tentative final exam schedule shared with instructors
- July 23 – Final exam reservations are opened to the students
A call for participation for Fall 2021 will come out late July and be due early August.